When it comes to kayak transportation its better to "lower the bar" than to raise it.
- Reduce lift height required to load and unload a kayak by 40"
- Reduces effort required to lift boat with gas assist shocks that help raise boat onto the vehicle roof.
- No need to reach top of vehicle to secure boat to carrier-boat strapping is easily done with carrier in down position.
- Superior boat protection with integrated padded support, accommodates kayaks up to 36" wide and 100lbs.
- Mount side by side with other accessories as the lift system only requires approx 25" of load bar space for mounting.
- Included lift system, integrated padded support, mounting hardware, and all straps necessary to transport one kayak.
- Fits Thule standard, Rapid Aero, Xsporter and Yakima®, load bars.
- One Key System™-can be locked with two lock cylinders.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 04 July, 2006.